Sunday, October 11, 2009

Life since Mid Autumn Festival

Nothing exciting has been going on. There has been a lot of studying and less exploring. I have midterms and they are eating up all my funness. I really wish I was taking my classes Pass/Fail. I would be able to experience so much more but OSU doesn't work like that so oh well.

I am currently at one midterm down and three to go. My next one is on Tuesday.

Yesterday, Saturday, a couple of us went in search of a Sichuan restuarant so that we could try that style of chinese food-spicy! Unfortunately, we made our way all the way down to LKF on a Saturday morning when it is absolutely dead to find that the restaurant, Mum Chau's, is only open for lunch Monday through Friday. So sad. Oh well, we decide to go back to El Taco Loco instead. I got a burrito...it was halfway decent.

My globalization studies midterm is on Tuesday and then I am going to start studying for Finance almost immediately because I want to do something fun this weekend- especially because its Diwali! I definitely want to adventure to the temple and see if anything is going on. My goal is also to make it to the beach or go hiking this weekend. We'll see what happens.

Anyway.. I should get going... Gotta wake up early! Goodnight all!

I miss you!

0 comments: