Friday, October 16, 2009

Midterms Midterms Midterms

I am currently half way through my midterms. My globalization studies professor stressed the fact that we needed the book for the class and then we took the midterm and there were absolutely no questions from the book on the test. I was pretty upset. Anyway- hopefully my finance midterm (on Monday) goes well. I heard that last year, the raw average was around a 60something. Gotta beat the curve!

I envy all of these people that are taking their classes pass/fail. Booo. Oh well, I guess. Two midterms next week and then I will be in Beijing!

Nothing exciting has really been going on. There seems to be a routine going on here. As soon as midterms are over, I think I am going to try and explore more and take advantage of the weekday afternoons. Sumana and I were trying to find a place to volunteer but noone really wants people that are here for such a short period of time. It's pretty sad. Tomorrow people are going to go to the Beach so I think I am going to try and get a bunch of studying done today so that tomorrow I can go to the beach for a little while and then head off to the temple to observe Diwali.

Some other Indian kids, here, want to go check out the temple tomorrow so I am pretty excited about that.

Anyway- I should probably go study now. Its going to be a long day/night.

Happy Diwali and Saalmubarak (Happy New Year!) !

0 comments: