Saturday, December 26, 2009

The End of Finals!

After my finance final, I was so ecstatic about being done that I had a quick meal at the Chinese restaurant with Sungwon, Andrew, Chris, Sharon, Koko, and Evan before we all parted ways. We talked about our finals, and random little things. After dinner, we got some ice cream and Evan and I went into town. Chris came with us because he was worried that we wouldn’t find what we were looking for.

I tried to convince him not to come with because had an exam the next day but he was determined to help out and took us straight to the place. Once we got there, he made sure to translate exactly what I wanted to the lady. It was a lot of give and take and some hilarious exchanged but in the end everyone was in agreement and everyone was having a good time.

We told Chris that he should get going and that we would wander around a little before heading back. Evan and I looked around that area and then we went over to the Ladies market to pick up a couple things before we headed back. After bargaining for a little, Evan and I were exhausted and went back to campus.

I talked to my family and decided that I would try and get a flight to Kuala Lumpur the following morning. The flight supposedly looked pretty bad but I knew that I had to try for a flight (standby) on one of the days so I decided to try for the entire weekend.

I ordered a taxi for 6:20 and then went to sleep around 2am.

0 comments: