Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Valley Horse Races!

I forgot to mention about my trip to the races! Ben, Sumana, Evan, Jane (UCLA) went down to Happy Valley (near Causeway Bay) and watched the horse races. I had never been to a horse race before so this was definitely an experience. Ben, Jane and Evan all bet on horses while Sumana and I watched. I bet on a horse in my head and it almost won but at the last second it got beat out.

The races were definitely an experience..we saw some people that were really, really into it. They took out their newspapers to check out the odds and were distraught when they didn’t win. It was a spectacular night and a very, very cool experience.

After a little while, Ben, Evan, Sumana and I went out to eat and then we made our way back to Campus.

0 comments: