Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thanks!

Oh my goodness! What a whirlwind 4 months. How fast and slow time can fly! I cannot believe that I am back home, writing all of these posts. I am in Pittsburgh for a short while before I go back to Columbus to start my next quarter.

I have had the most amazing experience ever and I hope that this blog was able to give you some idea as to how I enjoyed or didn’t enjoy my adventures. There were definitely some ups and downs and some homesickness but that is all part of the experience! I am fairly sure that this is my last post on this blog unless I find something truly noteworthy about my transition back into OSU/American life.

I am truly blessed to have had the opportunity to adventure around Hong Kong and Asia. I met and traveled with some of the most amazing people ever. I have learned so much just by being around amazing people and experiencing so much.

I know that this transition back into life at OSU and in America is going to be a little difficult for me but I know that I have the support of my friends and family and I can’t wait to see some pretty special people. I imagine that I will not feel as though people here will understand exactly what and how I feel about my experiences in Asia but I know that I will always have the people that I met there and some of my fellow buckeyes to understand that. Hopefully, one day I will be able to help others to understand just how wonderful it is to live and study and travel around such an amazing place like Asia. Maybe then I can explain just how wonderful I feel to have had the opportunity to do so.

Special Thanks to the Fisher College of Business at The Ohio State University and Hong Kong University of Science and Technology for allowing me to exchange, all of the friends that I met in Asia for making this experience so wonderful and my loving family and friends in the US for all of their support over the last 4 months to 12 months that I have been involved with this entire study abroad experience. This experience would have been nothing without you and I couldn’t have done all of this without your help!

Thanks for following me through this experience and if you ever have any questions, feel free to let me know! :)

0 comments: