Thursday, September 10, 2009

Travel Agencies!

So today, Ben, Ray, Kevin (UC Riverside), Sumana and I went into Mong Kok to find travel agencies so that we could figure out what deals would be good and where would be a good place to go. We went on a hunt to find a travel agency and after wandering around Mong Kok and asking several people we ended up at Bank Centre, where the 3rd, 4th and 5th floors were all travel agencies. We split up and found some package deals (Flight and Hotel) to a bunch of different places including Mainland China, Ho Chi Minh City, Phillipines, Malaysia, Thailand, Korea, Japan...among others.

I think we are deciding between Ho Chi Minh City and Thailand for our first long weekend. It looks like it will be between 1000 and 1700 HKD or 125 to 200 ish USD for a 3 to 4 night stay inclduing airfare. Not bad.

I am super excited and I have no idea where exactly I want to go besides the standard.. Anywhere so long as I can see the world..

More later. Goodnight!

0 comments: